From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Derek Morris
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2007 10:19 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Checkout and build of specific version of CDT

Doug,

I got the exact same errors... Can I check what I am doing:

1.  Connect to CVS repository:
pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:2401/cvsroot/tools
2. Navigate to: org.eclipse.cdt-releng/all
3. Select all (40) directories
4. Checkout As..
- checkout into the workspace as projects
- use default workspace location
- Select tag CDT_3_1_2
5. Finish

This checks everything out put gives me 737 errors when building.

Derek

Doug Schaefer wrote:
I would try the CDT_3_1_2 tag. Alternatively you should try the cdt_3_1
branch which has 3.1.2 plus any fixes put in after.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems