[cdt-dev] Checkout and build of specific version of CDT

Hi,

Sorry to ask what seems to be a simple question...

I wish to check out a specific version of CDT and build it. I want the 3.1.2 release, which seems to have a tag of v200702150621. I followed the instructions on:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/CDT/User/FAQ#How_do_I_build_CDT_from_CVS_if_I_want_a_more_recent_build_than_is_on_the_downloads_page.3F

but set the tag to v200702150621. This seemed to checkout OK.

However, I got lots of build errors (737!). The first few of which seemed to be related to the New Project Model (a CDT4 feature not present on CDT3.1.x). This makes we wonder if I got the head instead of the version I wanted.

Did I miss something in the checkout? Any help appreciated.

Thanks
--
Derek

Back to the top