From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sheldon Dsouza
Sent: 26 March 2007 09:45
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] Debugger model

Hi,

       I have migrated to eclipse 3.3M6 and CDT 4.0M5, i would like to know if there is any change in the way cdt recognizes new debuggers if i have created my own. I was previously working on eclipse 3.2.1 and CDT 3.1.1 and the debugging worked out of the box for my debugger ( GDB inside scratchbox). Is there any change in the plugin.xml i have attached the following in my xml, since i have migrated to M5 it does not seem to work. CDT doesnot recognize the debugger and it throws an error no debugger found

<extension
         point="org.eclipse.cdt.debug.core.CDebugger">
      <debugger
            class="com.app.core.launch.internal.AppScratchboxGDBCDIDebugger"
            cpu="*"
            id="com.app.core.AppRemoteGDBServerDebugger"
            modes="run"
            name="GDB Server inside scratchbox"
            platform="*">
      </debugger>
   </extension>

Regards,
Sheldon

--

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.

Back to the top