[cdt-dev] FW: [eclipse-dev] 3.3 M6 now available

Another Platform tradition (including M5a, or in this case a Canadian M5,eh) is a Saturday release of M6. At any rate, it’s out. Unless there are objections, I propose moving to M6 on Monday. I think we’re going to need a solid week of testing and bug fixing to make our M6 with good quality on Friday.

Here’s our current list of M6 bugs:

26 bugs found.

ID

Sev

Pri

Assignee

Reporter

Status

OS

TargetM

Summary

167096

nor

P3

Andrew Ferguson

Andrew Ferguson

NEW

Wind

4.0 M6

provide mechanism for introducing offline indexes into pr...

169668

nor

P3

Andrew Ferguson

Andrew Ferguson

NEW

Wind

4.0 M6

provide an offline PDOM generation tool

178789

nor

P3

Andrew Ferguson

Andrew Ferguson

NEW

All

4.0 M6

write index-context carrying bindings for templates (comp...

170615

enh

P3

Chris Recoskie

Derek Morris

ASSI

Wind

4.0 M6

Need access to ProgressMonitor in MBS Custom Pages

173110

nor

P3

Chris Recoskie

Mike Kucera

ASSI

Wind

4.0 M6

C99 parser contribution

178673

cri

P3

Chris Recoskie

Andrew Niefer

ASSI

Wind

4.0 M6

cdt.ui won't compile against Eclipse M6

174034

nor

P3

Doug Schaefer

Doug Schaefer

NEW

Wind

4.0 M6

Open Declaration doesn't find Macro definitions

118308

enh

P3

Ken Ryall

John Cortell

ASSI

Wind

4.0 M6

Request for enhanced breakpoints

143447

nor

P3

Ken Ryall

Chris Smith

ASSI

Linu

4.0 M6

[breakpoints] Unable to set function breakpoint with no a...

170111

enh

P3

Ken Ryall

Doug Schaefer

ASSI

Wind

4.0 M6

Hook up Managed Build to new Default Launch Mechanism

175428

nor

P3

Ken Ryall

Ken Ryall

NEW

All

4.0 M6

variable view details pane incorrect after cast to type

175532

enh

P3

Ken Ryall

Adrian Taylor

NEW

All

4.0 M6

Address to symbol conversion API

175538

enh

P3

Ken Ryall

Adrian Taylor

NEW

All

4.0 M6

"Launch action" extension point

177262

nor

P3

Ken Ryall

Ken Ryall

NEW

Wind

4.0 M6

Import Executable Wizard pages need help context IDs

130509

nor

P3

Markus Schorn

Louis Caron

ASSI

Wind

4.0 M6

Indexer runs on excluded files and folders.

178995

nor

P3

Markus Schorn

Markus Schorn

NEW

Wind

4.0 M6

[PDOM] handling of properties for new pdoms

135250

nor

P3

Mikhail Khodjaiants

Øyvind Harboe

NEW

Wind

4.0 M6

Patch to fix function breakpoints

175338

maj

P3

Mikhail Khodjaiants

Andrew Niefer

REOP

Wind

4.0 M6

Debug is broken after M5

162729

enh

P3

Mikhail Sennikovsky

Mikhail Sennikovsky

NEW

All

4.0 M6

Tool-Chain modifications functionality should be implemented

174824

nor

P3

Mikhail Sennikovsky

Doug Schaefer

NEW

Wind

4.0 M6

Specifying buildArtefactType not intuitive

174936

maj

P3

Mikhail Sennikovsky

Anton Leherbauer

NEW

Wind

4.0 M6

[Scanner Discovery] Per file scanner discovery is broken ...

177322

nor

P3

Mikhail Sennikovsky

Markus Schorn

NEW

Wind

4.0 M6

[Project Model] the automated tests no longer pass

177938

nor

P3

Mikhail Sennikovsky

Gerhard Schaber

NEW

Wind

4.0 M6

CDefaultConfigurationData and BuildConfigurationData beha...

177940

nor

P3

Mikhail Sennikovsky

Gerhard Schaber

NEW

Wind

4.0 M6

Several project specific settings should be persisted wit...

178341

nor

P3

Mikhail Sennikovsky

Fedja Jeleskovic

NEW

Linu

4.0 M6

Missing Errors and Warnings indicators after the failed b...

178716

nor

P3

Mikhail Sennikovsky