RE: [cdt-dev] Project delete problem!!

Either way, this functionality is provided by the platform, not the CDT.

And I’d have to suspect user error. I know on my keyboard the up arrow is very close to the enter key and I’ve done this. It would be nice if they had a further confirm dialog.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Fedja Jeleskovic
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 11:35 AM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] Project delete problem!!

Hi there!!

I just realized that I have lost some of the files from the workspace due to the removal of the project. When I tried to do this yesterday, I was prompted for two options regarding the delete:

  • Also delete contents under <your_folder>
    (Contents cannot be restored using "Undo")
  • Do not delete contents                                       <- this is a default option

When I went through this with a default option, all of my files got removed. To make it worse even a Clear Case commands (not sure which one yet, but I hope it is "rmname" only) where ran, so I have top try now to restore some of the things.

I was expecting that my contents will not be deleted, but something didn't work the way I planned. Is this a bug or user error?

Thanks

Fedja

Back to the top