RE: [cdt-dev] GDB... of a C++ Subprocess...

You need to implement a special launch configuration to do it.

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jean-Christophe.WEILL@xxxxxx
Sent: 09 March 2007 14:20
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] GDB... of a C++ Subprocess...

Hi,

   I was wondering if I can « automatically » debug a subprocess with CDT.

I explain it more :

   The application we are building in C/C++ is called by a C# program  that is itself called by a script.

The way we are having here to debug using Eclipse is to display the PID of the c++ program and to attach the debugger when the program is running.

This is not so user friendly, we would like to be able to “automatically” attach the C++ program when eclipse runs (debug) the main script.

Any ideas ?

--

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.

Back to the top