RE: [cdt-dev] Code Style: add spacing options -- raise a bug?

Hi David,

the options you need are actually supported,
they are just not exposed in the Preferences UI because
of time constraints when implementing it.
If possible, please raise an enhancement request
to add whitespace options to the preferences UI.
I will try to get it done for 4.0, if time permits.

Cheers,
Toni
--
Anton Leherbauer