[cdt-dev] How could I debug non invocation of the make file target?

I had a bug opened on this one and Mikhail fixed it in the latest build, but now I have a separated subproject of my main project which is just a single make file in a single folder with several files to run. Command line invocation "make client" works just fine, but the same entered from the Make Targets returns this:
**** Build of configuration Default for project SoapTest ****

make client
make: *** empty string invalid as file name.  Stop.

Is there a way to debug this problem and figure out why it is not running the make?

Thanks

Fedja

Back to the top