[cdt-dev] CDT 4.0 M6 is a-coming

Hey gang,

Our target for M6 is Friday, March 30. This is going to be a critical milestone as this will be the first chance for the community to see and use the new project model work. Mikhail S and Oleg K have been fixing issues at a furious pace and my feeling is that we’ll have a good quality milestone build for people to try out. But to help ensure that I encourage everyone, especially vendors that have build integrations, to test out the new build system and raise any issues they may find.

Also, we have word that the CDT 4 doesn’t compile against the latest Eclipse integration builds. Bug 175338 has been raised to track it.

We have 28 bugs open on M6. I’m sure that will be pretty volatile over the next couple of days so I’ll leave it as an exercise for the reader to see what they are ;)

Cheers,

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems