[cdt-dev] CDI / Debug improvements

Hi,

I'm wondering if there is any public information or some kind of overview of
planned improvements to CDI/Debug for CDT 4.0.

I already saw the CDI proposals posted by Mikhail.
I also remember a mail from John Cortell or Alain Magloire talking about
improvements/changes to the CDI in 4.0.
And of course, there is the Eclipse DSDP DD project which has some
interesting sub-groups, but unfortunately no features have been released yet
(except memory/DSF).

Working on a product based on CDI/MI, any info would be helpful to avoid
duplicate work.

Thanks

Sascha Radike

Back to the top