[cdt-dev] Indexer conf call?

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if we could have another indexer conference call later this
week?  I would like to discuss the remote indexing patch that I've
circulated.

How is everyone's availability for the following on Thursday?
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2007&month=3&day=15&hour=15&min=0&sec=0&p1=250&p2=136&p3=259

  Location
                          Local time
                                                               Time zone