From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Leherbauer, Anton
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 1:22 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] Build errors

Current HEAD does not compile. I am getting two build errors:

The method getRawHost() is undefined for the type URI
org.eclipse.cdt.ui/src/org/eclipse/cdt/ui/newui	StructureTreeTab.java
line 763
The method toIRIString() is undefined for the type URI
org.eclipse.cdt.ui/src/org/eclipse/cdt/ui/newui	StructureTreeTab.java
line 771

and lots of warnings about non-externalized strings in the same class:

Non-externalized string literal; it should be followed by
//$NON-NLS-<n>$	org.eclipse.cdt.ui/src/org/eclipse/cdt/ui/newui
StructureTreeTab.java	line 80

Toni