RE: [cdt-dev] CElementLabels replacement available?

Hi Gerhard, sounds like a great topic for a bug. Especially one that comes along with a patch attached to it J.

Cheers,

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Schaber, Gerhard
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2007 3:01 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] CElementLabels replacement available?

Hi!

Does anyone know any replacment for CElementLabels, or could someone move the non-GUI code of this class to another public class (and make the class a brigde to the new class). I need qualified strings such as produced by CElementLabels.getElementLabel. I'd like to reuse this outside org.eclipse.cdt.ui.

Thanks.

Gerhard

Back to the top