RE: [cdt-dev] discouraged access in CDT-plugins

I don’t think you’ll find many people that will argue against keeping the code clean of warnings and such. It will be a quick discussion.

From my point of view, thought, I just want the internal builder working again… and to make sure my customers’ standard make projects don’t blow up when they migrate to CDT 4. (i.e. we do have bigger issues to deal with at the moment, just my opinion though ;)

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andrew.Ferguson@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2007 4:55 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] discouraged access in CDT-plugins

hi,

 maybe we can talk about more formal mechanisms for maintaining code hygiene at the Birds of the Feather meet up?

e.g. At one extreme, we could consider shared project specific settings that mark agreed issues as compilation errors rather than warnings.
At the other would be just a list of checkpoints that everyone is agreed to and enforced by peer pressure.

thanks,
Andrew