RE: [cdt-dev] discouraged access in CDT-plugins

Thanks for your response. I can follow your argument about provisional
API. Also I don't think its really problematic to use internal CDT API
within other cdt-plugins. At the same time there are enogh intern-API
usages that I don't think can be rectified.

My overall intention is to keep the CDT-code clean and in good shape for
updates. As there is never a total agreement on what clean code is, it
is usaually a good idea to decide on a minimal set of rules that
everybody then tries to follow. Because no-one else other than me seems
to support that I will no longer bug you, thanks for your attention,
Markus.