[cdt-dev] Scanner discovery without build configuration?

Hi!

With the new project model, the scanner discovery needs a build configuration. Is there any chance to use the scanner discovery without build configuration, only with the IProject handle as before? I want to select the discovery profile and its options only once per project.

The most relevant methods are

ScannerConfigProfileManager.createScannerConfigBuildInfo2(InfoContext)
ScannerConfigProfileManager.getInstance().getSCProfileInstance(IProject, InfoContext, String);

I should mention that we have our own build system, but want to use the scanner discovery, indexer, and views of CDT.

Best regards,

   Gerhard

Back to the top