RE: [cdt-dev] Warnings in ui-plugin

Sure, that's an internal method, you can use the public ones, though:

IDecoratorManager.update(String decoratorId)
IDecoratorManager.enable(String decoratorId, boolean enable).

If that does not suffice, you should file a bug with the platform and
make your point, why you need extra public method.

Markus.