RE: [cdt-dev] Warnings in ui-plugin

Markus,

> I think it is a good habit to keep the code clean

I absolutely agree with you and this applies to all plugins. I had been
trying to keep the debug plugins clean before 3.1, but now it's almost
impossible.
The main problem is that people use different compiler settings, so they
just don't see the warnings you are getting. Maybe we should come up
with a minimal set of the compiler settings.

Mikhail