RE: [cdt-dev] New Project model check-in

Hi Doug,

> 1. The binary parsers don't seem to be running. Now this may be caused
by
> something else since I've heard rumblings about them being broken. But
they
> did run during my M5 sanity run.
This seems to be my issue.. I'll take a look at this now.

> 2. I need to figure out how to adapt my two build integrations, for
MinGW
> and the Windows SDK, into the new New Project wizard cleanly so they
don't
> appear in the Other category. A migration guide might be in order for
MBS
> integrators.
Yes, the migration guide is definitely needed. I'm going to update the
documentation with the main concepts of migration to the 4.0 next week.
I also think that we can remove the "Other" category and make all
project types be displayed on the top level.

Mikhail

1. The binary parsers don't seem to be running. Now this may be caused
by
something else since I've heard rumblings about them being broken. But
they
did run during my M5 sanity run.

2. I need to figure out how to adapt my two build integrations, for
MinGW
and the Windows SDK, into the new New Project wizard cleanly so they
don't
appear in the Other category. A migration guide might be in order for
MBS
integrators.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC Member

On