RE: [cdt-dev] CDT 4.0 Freeze Date

Whichever, we have the power to build any time. And I guess what we're
saying is that this would be RC0. One thing we do need to watch out for is
that the platform RC0 isn't until May 4. I wonder if we should wait until
May 7 before doing an RC0 build.

I'd still like to freeze April 30 and then spend the week fixing anything
serious so that the community can take the May 7 build and start testing,
which would be what RC means, I guess.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC Member