RE: HA: [cdt-dev] CDT 3.1.2 is Now Available

Thanks, Derek. Yes, that's probably a little too hidden :).

I think of where it would fit better in the structure and move your entry
there.

BTW, you are only checking for resolved. Some of the bugs have been closed
and verified too.

Thanks!
Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC Member