RE: [cdt-dev] Checking for ELF header in existing binary parser

You know, I thought it would die down over time, but given the popularity of
ELF and the ever increasing number of chips coming out, I don't see this
going away.

Yes, an extension point much needed...

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC Member