RE: [cdt-dev] patches for review for M5

Thanks, Ken, I’ll take a look at them in my hunt for the missing open decls.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC Member

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ken.ryall@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2007 4:12 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] patches for review for M5

There are two of Ed's patches:

158190 - failure to open declaration/definition due to case-sensitive path checks on Win32

172237 - Try harder to find resolvable declaration/definition

That we have been testing here for a couple weeks and would really like to get into M5. Neither is assigned but I'd rather not commit them without someone more active in that area (Markus or Andrew?) giving them a look.

Thanks - Ken

Back to the top