[cdt-dev] CDT 4.0M5 Countdown

Well, I’m still waiting for the servers to update with the 3.1.2 bits. You can sure tell when a platform milestone release has just happened L

So, I did a quick status for M5. We look in pretty good shape, and Ken looks like he has his week cut out for him J. I notice that F3 isn’t working very well any more so I’ll be focusing on that this week.

ID

Sev

Pri

Assignee

Reporter

Status

OS

TargetM

Summary

169666

nor

P3

Andrew Ferguson

Andrew Ferguson

NEW

Wind

4.0 M5

provide composite IBinding implementations

105196

nor

P3

Ken Ryall

Mikhail Khodjaiants

ASSI

All

4.0 M5

[CDI]: Add "enabled" flag to the "set...Breakpoint" methods

143447

nor

P3

Ken Ryall

Chris Smith

ASSI

Linu

4.0 M5

[breakpoints] Unable to set function breakpoint with no a...

159831

nor

P3

Ken Ryall

Ryan Boder

ASSI

All

4.0 M5

Debug session opens files outside of the workspace wrong ...

169526

enh

P3

Ken Ryall

Jerome Correnoz

ASSI

All

4.0 M5

Add a new e_machine Elf number for MMDSP core

170111

enh

P3

Ken Ryall

Doug Schaefer

NEW

Wind

4.0 M5

Hook up Managed Build to new Default Launch Mechanism

172722

nor

P3

Ken Ryall

Doug Schaefer

NEW

Wind

4.0 M5

"Unresolved breakpoint" warning won't go away

165454

nor

P3

Mikhail Khodjaiants

Salvatore Culcasi

ASSI

All

4.0 M5

Create watch _expression_ in the register view sets express...

8 bugs found.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC Member

Back to the top