RE: [cdt-dev] Testing strategy for CDT

Hi Vrender,
The results of the JUnit test runs are published with every nightly
build. The test suites are accessible for everyone, either via the
separate CDT testing feature (published with every build) or via CVS.

We use the PDE-JUnit integration, which enables us to run automated
UI tests. We don't measure the coverage achieved by these tests.

Markus.