From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Jeffrey Overbey
Sent: 06 February 2007 22:51
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] Getting CValues in debugger JUnit tests

Our undergrads (who are making CDT debugger UI more Fortran-friendly)
are writing some JUnit tests for the debugger.

Based on BreakpointTests.java, it looks like
ICDITarget#evaluateExpressionToString is one way to get the value of a
variable.  But is there a way to actually get the CValue object for a
variable from an ICDITarget?

Thanks.

Jeff Overbey