Re: [cdt-dev] Re: $(PWD) in makefile - wrong forum ?

> Perhaps the Gmane forum description needs to be tweaked ?

It does, but unfortunately we have no control over that.

===========================

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT Team
IBM Toronto
http://www.eclipse.org/cdt

  From:   MikeW <mw_phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>

  To:     cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

  Date:   06/02/2007 05:51 AM

  Subject [cdt-dev] Re: $(PWD) in makefile - wrong forum ?
  :

Sorry - this appears to be the wrong forum for such a question.

However, I  relied on the forum description given here:
http://dir.gmane.org/index.php?prefix=gmane.comp.ide.eclipse.cdt

which did not identify the forum as a <CDT-developers>-only forum,
(presumed it was for issues developing under CDT)
especially if you contrast the description with those
of other <developer-only> forums.

Perhaps the Gmane forum description needs to be tweaked ?

Thanks,
MikeW