Re: [cdt-dev] A newbie question

Ayesha,

This is a maillist for the developers of CDT and related plugins - not for CDT usage questions. In future, please direct your questions to the newsgroup eclipse.tools.cdt on news.eclipse.org.

To answer your question:
Assuming you have a managed make project, select your project and Project->Properties from the menu. Choose C/C++ Build and 'Tool Settings' which shows the settings for each tool. Make sure the settings match you command line settings.

HTH
--
Derek

Ayesha Kalra wrote:
Hi

I am a new user of eclipse. I am trying to compile a C program which uses the GSL (GNU Scientific Library) . The program can be compiled and run in command line but I do not know how to tweak the buid settings and the gcc linker settings to compile the program using Eclipse. Any suggestions will be very helpful.

Thanks
Ayesha