Re: [cdt-dev] EclipseCon Short Talk deadline reminder

I submitted a short talk and a demo for PTP.
We were in 'technology' when i submitted but got notice that at least one
of them was moved to 'tools'.
Hopefully they don't get lost between the two.
 Don't know if it would count towards CDT.
the short talk,, on PTP's PLDT, is talking about our static analysis with
CDT and what we do with it for our PTP users.

...BethBeth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools  http://eclipse.org/ptpIBM
T.J.Watson Research CenterMailing Address:  IBM Corp., 455 Park Place,
Lexington, KY 40511

             Doug Schaefer
             <DSchaefer@xxxxxx
             Sent by:                  "CDT General developers list."
             cdt-dev-bounces@e         <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             01/29/2007 03:05          [cdt-dev] EclipseCon Short Talk
             PM                        deadline reminder

              Please respond
              to"CDT General
             developers list."
             <cdt-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Hey gang,

I still only have 2 Short Talks submitted for the C/C++ Development Track
for EclipseCon. Please, if you are thinking of it, get those submissions in
soon. And if you aren’t thinking of it, please give it some thought. It’s a
great way to get some exposure, especially with the rest of the C/C++
community at Eclipse.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software SystemsEclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC
Member