[cdt-dev] CDT 3.1.2 Countdown

Callisto is scheduled to release it’s next Maintenance release mid Feb. The date we need to have our final build ready is Monday, Feb 12. So we have a lot of work to do over the next two weeks. Here is the current list of open bugs that need to be addressed by then. I know I have one or two to add to this.

12 bugs found.

ID

Sev

Pri

Assignee

Reporter

Status

OS

TargetM

Summary

162723

nor

P3

Chris Recoskie

Janees Elamkulam

ASSI

Wind

3.1.2

Error accessing problem marker from problem list

165638

nor

P3

Chris Recoskie

Janees Elamkulam

NEW

Wind

3.1.2

C/C++ Project browser not updated after refactoring.

171001

tri

P3

Chris Recoskie

Janees Elamkulam

NEW

Wind

3.1.2

Request to make CDT function CConventions.isLegalIdentifi...

155072

nor

P3

Doug Schaefer

eclipse_bugzilla@...

NEW

Linu

3.1.2

'An internal error occurred during: "Save Project Prefere...

168832

cri

P3

Doug Schaefer

Tiziano Leidi

NEW

Wind

3.1.2

Deadlock accessing build info while indexer is running

170542

cri

P3

Doug Schaefer

Doug Schaefer

ASSI

Wind

3.1.2

Keeping index files all in memory doesn't scale.

143447

nor

P3

Ken Ryall

Chris Smith

ASSI

Linu

3.1.2

[breakpoints] Unable to set function breakpoint with no a...

159173

maj

P3

Ken Ryall

Yufen Kuo

ASSI

Wind

3.1.2

ImportExecutableWizard allows to finish with an empty con...

159831

nor

P3

Ken Ryall

Ryan Boder

ASSI

All

3.1.2

Debug session opens files outside of the workspace wrong ...

139203

nor

P3

Mikhail Khodjaiants

samuelwu@xxxxxxxxxx

NEW

Wind

3.1.2

"if" and "at" translateable? #71

145099

nor

P3

Mikhail Sennikovsky

Doug Crawford

NEW

Wind

3.1.2

MBS Internal Builder: Switch to using the Spawner for det...

145737

nor

P3

Mikhail Sennikovsky

Mikhail Sennikovsky

NEW

All

3.1.2

Spawner treats environment differently for Windows and ot...

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC Member

Back to the top