[cdt-dev] autobuild is triggered twice

Hello cdt-dev,

I have a new project wizard which generats several source files, creates a new c++  project, and builds the new project if autobuild is on;
I put all processes into IWorkspaceRunnable.run(), they are:
1) turn off autobuild
2) create new project
3) generate several source files
4) turn on autobuild
and it is invoked in performFinish() by using ResourcesPlugin.getWorkspace().run(...)
everything seems ok, but the problem is that sometimes the project is built twice.

I check my code carefully and could not find any snippet will fire the IResourceChangeEvent outside IWorkspaceRunnable.run(); and the IWorkspaceRunnable.run() should just fire one IResourceChangeEvent
 if I haven't misunstood the javadoc. So, autobuild should be triggered only once at all.

What am I doing wrong? Any suggestion on what triggers the other autobuild?

development environment: eclipse 3.2.1, cdt 3.1.1

--
Best regards,
 tanshuqing                          mailto:missedone@xxxxxxxxx

Back to the top