http://www.eclipse.org/cdt

From: Derek Morris <dmsubs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx> Date: 25/01/2007 07:48 AM Subject [cdt-dev] MBS valueHandler issue :

HI,

I've written ManagedOptionValueHandler and an MBSCustomPage and all (was)
working OK.

In the Runnable() of my MBSCustomPage, I was setting a tool option by using

option = tool.getOptionByID(). However, I changed it to use
tool.getOptionToSet(). Both methods successfully sets the options.

However, now, when I close Eclipse, I get the following error:

Managed Build system manifest file error: Could not load value handler
com.crt.advproject.custom.OptionHandler in option
com.crt.advproject.link.script.771933248.

Tracing it through to the class loader, the error is actually caused by the

following error:

The class "com.crt.advproject.custom.OptionHandler" cannot be loaded
because the
system is shutting down and the plug-in "com.crt.advproject" has already
been
stopped.

So, my question is:
Which mehtod should I be using to get the option to set:
getOptionByID(id) or getOptionToSet(getOptionByID(id))?

If the latter, how do I stop the manifest file error from occuring?

Derek