[cdt-dev] question on MBS tool tip support

I'm looking at implementing tool tips for our compiler's managed build integration.  I've looked at the 'tip' attribute for options and see that it can be used to create a hover tip.  But, looking at the comments in the CDT code, it appears there was intent at one time to allow display of tips on the property page.  I'm guessing that means something more like display of tips in a fixed box somewhere on the property page.  So my question is, does anyone have plans to do more with this support in CDT 4.0?  Or was there a different mechanism created for this additional support and I've just missed it?

Thanks for your help.

Bill Hilliard

Intel Corporation

Back to the top