RE: [cdt-dev] indexing conference call

> I just had yet another Dr's appointment come up and the only practical
time
> for me was Friday at 9 AM... could we push it one hour later?

this is ok with me. To confirm the new time, if ok with Doug and Markus,
is:

        Friday, 19.01.2007, 16:00 UTC.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=19&hour=16&min=0

*** Symbian Software Ltd is a company registered in England and
Wales with registered number 4190020 and registered office at 2-6
Boundary Row, Southwark, London,  SE1 8HP, UK. This message is
intended only for use by the named addressee and may contain
privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the
named addressee you should not disseminate, copy or take any action
in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error
please notify postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx and delete the message and any
attachments accompanying it immediately. Neither Symbian nor any of
its Affiliates accepts liability for any corruption, interception,
amendment, tampering or viruses occurring to this message in
transit or for any message sent by its employees which is not in
compliance with Symbian corporate policy. *************************