http://www.eclipse.org/cdt

  From:   Derek Morris <dmsubs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  To:     "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

  Date:   15/01/2007 02:05 PM

  Subject [cdt-dev] getting progress monitor for MBS custom pages
  :

Hi,

I've implemented some custom pages NewProjectWizard, as described in the
Managed
Build System Extensibility Document.

This is working ok, but in my Runnable() I'd like to get hold of the
ProgressMonitor as I have a (relatively) long term operation happening. Can

anybody point me at how to get the ProgressMonitor?

Derek