[cdt-dev] EclipseCon Short Talk and Demo Deadline Today

Hey gang,

I just noticed that the deadline for submitting Short Talks and Demos is today. We have slots for 4 short talks and one demo. And I’ll be honest with you, I’d like to reserve the demo for the CDT 4.0 new features demo which will be critical in starting the buzz around the great work happening in 4.0.

But please feel free to submit anything for Short Talks. These are quick nine-minute talks and I think the plan is to have them one after the other so it’ll be a nice blast of CDT items. I have until the end of January to accept them, so you have a little more time, but not much.

Cheers,

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC Member

Back to the top