[cdt-dev] Source/address lookup in objectfile

Hi.

I have been searching the cdt framework for a way to look up addresses from a source code location and vice versa.

Starting out with the disassembly view, I found that CThread delivers a set of active ICStackFrames and that this enables the disassembly view to do the required lookups.
However, these are only the *active* stack frames.

What I need is a way to look up an address from a sourcecode location, (sourcefile, linenumber) and a sourcecode location from an address, not only in active stack frames, but in the entire set of adresses/ sourcecode locations in an objectfile.

Is there a way to to this with the cdt framework, or will I have to implement my own objectfile (elf/dwarf) parser to do this?

Regards,

Torleif Sandnes

Back to the top