[cdt-dev] Toolchain Version Check

Hello Everybody,

We have integrated a cross toolchain for a C/C++ IDE in CDT and need the installed tool chain versions to be checked. I was able to check the version in isSupported() method. But when the project is build only a warning is given. I know that there is a bug regarding this issue (bug 116873) .I want to stop the building procedure if the versions do not match
.Could anybody tell me a way around till the changes in CDT are made?

Regards
-Sanchali

Back to the top