Re: [cdt-dev] Re: Refactoring Support for CDT

Hi Ray,
Not yet. I'll translate the important parts of the paper. Are you interested in a particular part?
Emanuel

Ray Hurst wrote:
Emanuel,
Is there an english version of this paper?
Ray

Emanuel Graf wrote:
Hi all,

A couple weeks ago we published the results of our diploma thesis. Looking at the stats of our wiki I see that several list member visited our wiki. Unfortunately we received no feedback from the cdt developer community. Is everybody just to busy or is nobody interested in C++ refactoring?

regards
Emanuel

Emanuel Graf                               e-mail: egraf@xxxxxx
Institut fuer Software
Hochschule fuer Technik Rapperswil
Oberseestrasse 10
CH-8640 Rapperswil (Switzerland)       phone:  +41 55 222 46 31