http://www.eclipse.org/cdt

  From:   Emanuel Graf <egraf@xxxxxx>

  To:     "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

  Date:   04/01/2007 03:22 AM

  Subject Re: [cdt-dev] Refactoring Support for CDT
  :

Hi all,

A couple weeks ago we published the results of our diploma thesis.
Looking at the stats of our wiki I see that several list member visited
our wiki. Unfortunately we received no feedback from the cdt developer
community. Is everybody just to busy or is nobody interested in C++
refactoring?

regards
Emanuel

Emanuel Graf                               e-mail: egraf@xxxxxx
Institut fuer Software
Hochschule fuer Technik Rapperswil
Oberseestrasse 10
CH-8640 Rapperswil (Switzerland)       phone:  +41 55 222 46 31