[cdt-dev] CDT4.0 Project window is showing double projects

I just installed Eclipse 3.3M4 and CDT 4.0.0 and I am using an empty workspace.

The first thing I noticed is that you cannot right click in the C/C++ project pane to create a new project. However File->New works. After the first project is created I can right click in the C\C++ Projects pane to create additional projects. Also, I can right click in the Project Explorer to create a the first project. The Project Explore pane seems to be experiencing double-vision. Each project created is show twice in the Project Explorer.

Anybody else experiencing this?
Ray Hurst

Back to the top