[cdt-dev] Happy Holidays CDT!

Hey gang,

I just wanted to wish you all the best of the holiday season. Christmas is a special time here in Canada as in many parts of the world. I plan on having a nice relaxing vacation with my family and will be off work for the next two weeks. As always, I’ll have my e-mail running so if something does come up I’ll try and help out when I can.

This has been an amazing year for the CDT. I am very proud of what we’ve been able to accomplish and am totally thrilled with what we’ve already been able to put together for CDT 4.0. I just wanted to express a sincere thanks to all of you for the great 2006 and here’s to an even better 2007.

Cheers!

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC Member

Back to the top