http://www.eclipse.org/cdt

  From:   Doug Schaefer <DSchaefer@xxxxxxx>

  To:     "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

  Date:   20/12/2006 12:15 PM

  Subject [cdt-dev] M4 Countdown
  :

Looks like we?re almost there.

  ID  Se P Assignee Reporter Sta OS  Targe           Summary
      v  r                   tus      tM

 1528 en P Chris    Beth     ASS All 4.0   ASTVisitor enhancement to
 46   h  3 Recoskie Tibbitts I       M4    enable bottom-up traversal

 1684 cr P Chris    Jason    ASS Win 4.0   PDOM truncation fails with
 20   i  3 Recoskie Montojo  I   d   M4    IBM 1.5.0 JRE

2 bugs found.

BTW, Since time is short, I thought I?d try an experiment. I will *NOT* be
doing a call for go/no-go. Instead, as soon as we reach zero bugs starting
Thursday morning, I?ll take that to mean we are done. I?ll do the build,
check the JUnits for any obviously bad failures (BTW, we should be trying
to keep this at zero), do a quick sanity run through the edit/build/debug
cycle and, if everything is good, publish the build.

Thoughts?
Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC Member