152846

enh

P3

Chris Recoskie

Beth Tibbitts

ASSI

All

4.0 M4

ASTVisitor enhancement to enable bottom-up traversal

168420

cri

P3

Chris Recoskie

Jason Montojo

ASSI

Wind

4.0 M4

PDOM truncation fails with IBM 1.5.0 JRE

2 bugs found.

BTW, Since time is short, I thought I’d try an experiment. I will *NOT* be doing a call for go/no-go. Instead, as soon as we reach zero bugs starting Thursday morning, I’ll take that to mean we are done. I’ll do the build, check the JUnits for any obviously bad failures (BTW, we should be trying to keep this at zero), do a quick sanity run through the edit/build/debug cycle and, if everything is good, publish the build.

Thoughts?

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC Member

Back to the top