http://www.eclipse.org/cdt

  From:   Doug Schaefer <DSchaefer@xxxxxxx>

  To:     "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

  Date:   19/12/2006 11:08 AM

  Subject [cdt-dev] M4 Countdown
  :

Hmmm, no progress so far. Can we get an update from the assignees on
whether they are even watching. If not, we?ll have to push these off or
scramble to find someone to do them.

  ID  Se P Assigne Reporter  Sta OS  Targe           Summary
      v  r    e              tus      tM

 1051 no P Ken     Mikhail   NEW All 4.0   [CDI]: Add "enabled" flag to
 96   r  3 Ryall   Khodjaian         M4    the "set...Breakpoint"
                   ts                      methods

 1528 en P Chris   Beth      ASS All 4.0   ASTVisitor enhancement to
 46   h  3 Recoski Tibbitts  I       M4    enable bottom-up traversal

 1630 en P Ken     Ed Swartz NEW Win 4.0   [patch] enhancement for
 94   h  3 Ryall                 d   M4    non-hosted use of make.core
                                           engine

 1662 no P Ken     Andrew    ASS Mac 4.0   Binary Parser does not
 68   r  3 Ryall   Niefer    I   O   M4    recognize MacOSX universal
                                           binaries

 1673 en P Ken     Ken Ryall ASS Mac 4.0   Source not found editor is
 05   h  3 Ryall             I       M4    confusing, new CDT version
                                           can...

5 bugs found.

Thanks,
Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC Member