From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Doug Schaefer
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2006 10:24 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] New 4.0 build underway

For those using the weekly builds, the one that went off this morning was still against Eclipse 3.3M3. I have just set up the build machine with M4 and will fire off a new build. I’ll let you know when it’s done.

BTW, in case you aren’t sure where they are, the builds are available here: http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds

Cheers,

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC Member

Back to the top