[cdt-dev] M4 Countdown

It’s that time again. The target for the Europa M4 release for us is Thursday. BTW, I am extremely happy with how CDT 4.0 is progressing, especially after I figured out the indexing performance problems I saw were mainly my bad test environment. But everything seems to be pretty stable, enough for users to try out anyway. Thank you all!

Before we can release, we need to get the bugs targeting M4 resolved one way or the other. Here is the list I see in bugzilla.

ID

Sev

Pri

Assignee

Reporter

Status

OS

TargetM

Summary

105196

nor

P3

Ken Ryall

Mikhail Khodjaiants

NEW

All

4.0 M4

[CDI]: Add "enabled" flag to the "set...Breakpoint" methods

152846

enh

P3

Chris Recoskie

Beth Tibbitts

ASSI

All

4.0 M4

ASTVisitor enhancement to enable bottom-up traversal

163094

enh

P3

Ken Ryall

Ed Swartz

NEW

Wind

4.0 M4

[patch] enhancement for non-hosted use of make.core engine

166268

nor

P3

Ken Ryall

Andrew Niefer

ASSI

MacO

4.0 M4

Binary Parser does not recognize MacOSX universal binaries

167305

enh

P3

Ken Ryall

Ken Ryall

ASSI

Mac

4.0 M4

Source not found editor is confusing, new CDT version can...

5 bugs found.

Ken and Chris it appears to be in your hands J.

Also, if there are other bugs that you want to get addressed by M4, please set the milestone appropriately. I’ll be kicking off the release engineering process as soon as this number hits Zarro.

Cheers,

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC Member

Back to the top