[cdt-dev] Target Management 1.0.1 is released!

Hello,

The Target Management / RSE 1.0.1 maintenance release has been posted on schedule to
  http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/downloads/
as well as the project update site at
  http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/updates/

Top news are a new Terminal component, enhanced CDT Remote Launch and more than 60 other bug fixes. With it, we deliver a fully functional toolkit for seamless working on remote computer systems as well as small, re-usable components for various networking tasks.

For getting started, please check out the
  * Tutorial: http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/tutorial/index.php
  * FAQ: http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/TM_and_RSE_FAQ
  * Release Notes ("build notes" from the download page)
* Known Issues and Workarounds: http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/RSE_1.0_Known_Issues_and_Workarounds

If you find RSE useful or you find any issues, we'll appreciate
your feedback on the newsgroup, developer mailing list or bugzilla. Appropriate links are in the release notes as well as the FAQ.

Next goal is joining the Europa train with RSE 2.0M4 on Jan. 4th, 2007.

Martin Oberhuber
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top