RE: [cdt-dev] C/C++ Wizard

> I just looked at the standard wizard. They are calling the same
> wizard so that it appears twice, so I don't see why you should have
> any problems.

So they do! Well, that's encouraging. I still feel like I'm developing
to 'what happens to work' rather than to a defined interface, but if the
main parts of CDT do what I'm doing then I guess I can take that as a
sort of definition.

> p.s. say Happy Christmas to Hobson for me.

Will do :)

Thanks,

Bernie

--
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.

Back to the top