RE: [cdt-dev] Nightlies and MacOS X/Intel

There was talk about it and there might have been some activity. But I don't
think the bits have been committed to make it happen. There is a bug open on
it if you want to track its progress.

An important thing to note is that we do not regularly build the native
code. We don't have a build farm to do it and every time we change the
native libraries, we go through severe pain to get the binaries updated. So
we don't do that often. The nightly (well weekly) builds are Java only.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC Member